Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Monster is getting better...

Here is a picture of how Trevin felt last night...sad!


Poor little monster!!! Thankfully today he is feeling much better! No fever, and much less cranky! The antibiotics must we working! He does still have a TERRIBLE cough today! Last night after his bowl of oatmeal he puked the entire works back up onto Ryan after his dose of medicine!!! It was really sad, but I couldn't help but laugh. :) Note to self--no nasty liquid medicine after oatmeal--

Ryan was back to work today, and is feeling much better. He and Trevin were even wrestling around on the floor tonight after supper so they must be feeling better!



The majority of my day was spent trying to learn my camera!!! I am going to get this picture taking stuff down eventually! :) I read through the manual and have been looking at websites for tips and such. I also am thinking about getting the book "Understanding Exposure."

I should be cracking down on the rest of the wedding planning...that is on my to do list!!! I did get some paper ordered for invites, and we took a few pictures the other day. Here are a few--
umbrella.C by you.

hands.heart.sepia.C by you.

close up gazing.C by you.

Off to bathe the Monster and get him to bed. Until tomorrow--

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment